Sunday, August 21, 2005

Frame Machine, Here I Come!



What a rough night at Algona . The night started out ok. I finished 4th in the heat race. I started 10th in the feature. And finished 16th. There was a car sideways in the corner that I just couldn't avoid, the damage there wasn't too bad. But then another car came barreling out of the corner and smashed into me. The picture shows the result of that "fender bender"!! If you click on the picture it will enlarge. Hopefully, the car will get put back together for another fun-filled night of racing next weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THINK FORT DODGE!!!!!! BOYCOTT ALGONA----SCREW JOE AND ALL OF HIS RULES(THAT CHANGE EVERY WEEK) AND GO RACE AT A FAST TRACK. GOOD JOB THIS YEAR PAL AND A NICE JOB ON THE WEB-SITE THERE YOUNG LADY!!!! COLEE