Monday, June 11, 2007

Algona-June 9th

Track was nice tonight. I started dead last in the heat race and got up to 2nd.

In the feature, I started 10th and had a fast car. By the 4th lap of the race, I was inside the top 5. Half way through the race I made a pass for the lead going down the front stretch. As I went through the corner, the guy I just passed went WAY! to hard through the corner and drove through the drivers side of the car. He got into me hard enough to shove me into the wall to end the night.

Oh well, I had a fast car again tonight and have nothing to show for it. That's racing!

Complete Results:

Hobby Stocks
A-Main 01 -- 1. Calvin Lange, Humboldt; 2. Dan Haugland, Crystal Lake; 3. Greg Sidles, Emmetsburg; 4. Chad Krug, Mallard; 5.Kyle Ricke;; 6. Nick Meyer, Whittemore; 7. Cory Weishaar, Algona; 8. Randy Watnem, Humboldt; 9. Jay Sidles, Emmetsburg; 10. Alan Ricke, Emmetsburg; 11. Jody Bierstedt, Whittemore; 12. Lonnie Henricksen, Armstrong; 13. Reggie Sidles, Emmetsburg; 14. Darin Johnson, Dickens; 15. Josh Hohensee, Pocahontas; 16. Kurt Fothergill, Fenton; 17. Chris Evenson, Algona; 18. Josh Peters, Dickens; 19. Chad Gentz, Forest City; 20. Josh Sidles, Terril; 21. Kody Carrigan, Emmetsburg

No comments: