Sunday, July 22, 2007

Algona-July 21st

Another night of bad luck and bad driving at Algona Raceway! I got stuck behind a car in the heat race that I just couldn't get around so I ended up getting 5th. I started 16th in the feature. I was up to about 9th when the same car hit me in the back bumper and spun me around. I restarted in the rear and was moving through the pack when a car next to me spun and caught my rear tire and snapped the axle.



Hobby Stocks


A-Main 01 -- 1. Kurt Fothergill, Fenton; 2. Calvin Lange, Humboldt; 3. Cory Weishaar, Algona; 4. Chad Gentz, Forest City; 5. Chad Krug, Mallard; 6. Greg Sidles, Emmetsburg; 7. Dan Haugland, Crystal Lake; 8. Bradley Haugland, Crystal Lake; 9. Josh Peters, Dickens; 10. Dan Potts, Algona; 11. Chris Evenson, Algona; 12. Jody Bierstedt, Whittemore; 13. Jay Sidles, Emmetsburg; 14. Nick Meyer, Whittemore; 15. Darin Johnson, Dickens; 16. Kyle Ricke, Algona;

17. Josh Hohensee, Pocahontas; 18. Josh Sidles, Terril.


Heat 01 -- 1. Calvin Lange, Humboldt; 2. Nick Meyer, Whittemore; 3. Chad Gentz, Forest City; 4. Kurt Fothergill, Fenton; 5. Jody Bierstedt, Whittemore; 6. Kyle Ricke, Algona.


Heat 02 -- 1. Josh Peters, Dickens; 2. Darin Johnson, Dickens; 3. Chad Krug, Mallard; 4. Josh Sidles, Terril; 5. Josh Hohensee, Pocahontas; 6. Chris Evenson, Algona.


Heat 03 -- 1. Cory Weishaar, Algona; 2. Greg Sidles, Emmetsburg; 3. Bradley Haugland, Crystal Lake; 4. Jay Sidles,
Emmetsburg; 5. Dan Potts, Algona; 6. Dan Haugland, Crystal Lake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While Kevin Schmauss is racin his wife is a cheatin!!!