Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boone-- Wednesday

This is the last day of qualifying at Boone. Today I was lined up by my passing points from the two previous days. I was in 36th of 162 in passing points so I knew I had a chance today. The last chance heats had 12 cars and only the top two moved on! I started third and had a fast car. I ended up winning my heat race and got interviewed in the infield at the Boone Supernationals! I drew 6th for the qualifying A feature for the evening and that took the top ten out of that for the Saturday night show. I ran hard and ended up finishing 4th for the evening. So the next stop was the inspection tent. My friend Josh had the stuff in the motor compartment, Puffy pulled the axle and ran for parts and Dan Haugland and I pulled trailing arms off! After an hour at the tent, we passed and I was on my way to the big show at the Boone Supernationals!

No comments: